We have 92 registered users
The newest registered user is the_killerz

Our users have posted a total of 6770 messages in 132 subjects

Season 29 Discussion

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Season 29 Discussion

Post by razorbladeYfronts on Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:20 am

I just can't get this out of my head though. Although I can't stand them, the Black Eyed Peas now, with Nigel as Fergie, singing "My Views", instead of "My humps".

My views
My views
My views, my views, my views
My lovely Nigel news
Check it out (hair toss)

razorbladeYfronts
Impressive

Back to top Go down

Post by gimping on Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:38 am

@razorbladeYfronts wrote:I just can't get this out of my head though. Although I can't stand them, the Black Eyed Peas now, with Nigel as Fergie, singing "My Views", instead of "My humps".

My views
My views
My views, my views, my views
My lovely Nigel news
Check it out (hair toss)

Haha this is brilliant and also annoyingly catchy

gimping
Sumptuous

Back to top Go down

Post by razorbladeYfronts on Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:08 pm

Okay, so who's the nutjob that nominated me for the NZ job 8 minutes ago? scratch

razorbladeYfronts
Impressive

Back to top Go down

Post by tryasta on Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:49 pm

I think we are now allowed to sing:

My nuts
My nuts
My nuts, my nuts, my nuts
My lovely razor nuts
Check it out

Very Happy
tryasta
Grand

Back to top Go down

Post by razorbladeYfronts on Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:16 pm

Haha, you mentioned the "Comfort Bananas" in the news. Have you seen the video?

razorbladeYfronts
Impressive

Back to top Go down

Post by tryasta on Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:55 am

LMAO!!

The face of the guy next to him when he explains the banana is made to fit in the hand!!

tryasta
Grand

Back to top Go down

Post by razorbladeYfronts on Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:03 am

And this is where I "appropriated" the name from, probably my favourite YouTuber!

razorbladeYfronts
Impressive

Back to top Go down

Post by Brentton on Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:14 pm

Almost took down chewy again. Though the score doesn't look like it after 2 tries in the last 5 minutes.

Have no hope next Sunday playing away!

Brentton
Sumptuous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bren on Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:34 pm

In the Pacific Islands, both Nigel and Daz got 11 votes. So Nigel wins thanks to his manager Id. He's resigned though (in protest of the system) so it goes to another election...

The tiebreaker for elections is nonsense though. I think a virtual flip of the coin will be a fairer system.

III.10: Vladimir Poutine
Bren
Amazing

Super Rugby Team : Highlanders

Back to top Go down

Post by tryasta on Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:41 pm

Shocked

tryasta
Grand

Back to top Go down

Post by Pantherus on Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:00 pm

Ugh Sad
Pantherus
Sumptuous

Back to top Go down

Post by Brentton on Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:09 pm

Good stuff from Nigel, think most would have just taken the win!

Brentton
Sumptuous

Back to top Go down

Post by razorbladeYfronts on Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:21 pm

Sorry, don't agree with all this turnaround. He smeared someone as a Nazi sympathizer, broke the rules which would get 99% of all others a clubroom ban at the very minimum (a very undesirable precedent has been set), refused to retract, kept taking shots to denegrate another manager at every opportunity inside and outwith the elections lounge, then tries to put a "it's just for laughs" slant on it, and now he's sweet Caroline?

Fuck that. It's like one of those US pastors who gets caught with his pants down snorting colombian marching powder off the butt of a tranny hooker and the congregation pours out adulation when he says love will save them all.

razorbladeYfronts
Impressive

Back to top Go down

Post by tryasta on Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:31 pm

I have to disagree with you razor.

The guy has certainly got a bad habit of "either with me or it is meant to be war" and is bad behaved and can't stand any criticism...

...but he's tried to apologize (he apologized to you) and start over.
...and he did not apologize to Van Coke (as far as I know) but he ended up answering his questions, which is always a good sign.

And to step down because you don't agree with a tiebreak rule is not bad either.

Credit where it's due, nigelncfc's behavior has improved over the last couple of days and perhaps the pastor was trying to find salvation loving the tranny's but? If the pastor and the tranny love it, I have no problem with their love Smile

tryasta
Grand

Back to top Go down

Post by razorbladeYfronts on Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:11 pm

Oh come on Tryasta! It was you that came on to the Top Trumps thread with the "how would you feel" argument. Someone shits on a fellow member, throws more shit at someone than a demented monkey, demonstrates an astronomic level of political maneuvering to spin it into gold thread, and you fall in love with his fashion. Where is the Trysata who argued the principle of "what if it were you". Is he already on holiday? It sure seems so.

He answered VC's questions taking fresh shots at him in almost every post, continuing to insinuate against him in several other lounges. He had to answer them but his head was boiling when he did. The last time he saw it as a chance to appear normal again. He had painted himself as the forgiving figure. The mental gymnastics is Olympic level but you're giving a perfect 10. It's astounding.

Stepping down from the tiebreak was a political decision to gain more favour. Tinie (who controls the PI) had endorsed him from day one, he was the clear favourite. He'd lost a lot of votes. He expected to win by a landslide. He knows that he only got in from behind, and that dents his pride. He thought he'd thrash Daz. Declaring it due to not agreeing with the rule is a whitewash.

Credit where it's due, and debit where it's due too!

Why am I so cynical? This has caused an overspill into some real hard work in Japan. VC, for anything that he may or may not have done in the past is an extremely hard worker who gets much less credit than deserved just because he likes a bit of fun. He's stirred in the past but he wasn't stirring in PI, there are a lot of links behind the scenes. Both Nigel and Tinie were beyond out of order. The guy looking after the Japan project was painted as a Nazi sympathizer and that does not please me in the slightest. And Tryasta, you stir as much as anyone when you want to (I'm not even saying it's a bad thing). I remember my first interactions with you and you had a huge spoon in your hand.

I know what it's like to have shit poured onto you in BR. Not saying it's even close to being painted as in favour of the "Final Solution" but for all time I will be the dirty money farmer who spent all his time just waiting to steal the glory from others who deserved it. All the work I put into my club over the seasons was covered in a tonne of manure that will never disappear. People noticeably changed their tone with me due to the kool-aid dispensed in the clubrooms and endorsed from certain "respected" members.

To deserve this honour "credit", Nigel should have either apologized for his smears, declined before the vote count, or both. You have drunk kool-aid. drunken

razorbladeYfronts
Impressive

Back to top Go down

Post by donkeysaint on Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:37 am

Yeah, you're right. Even though Nigel has started to behave in a slightly more mature way, he has only done it half-arsed.

Suva Kiwis Rugby Club         |    |   Div. III.11  |  Player Farm

Season 30 NZ U20 - World Cup Silver
donkeysaint
Grand

Back to top Go down

Post by tryasta on Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:02 am

It seems I am becoming a prisoner of my own (written) words!!!!  lol!

Look, I don't like the person, but I respect the manager. He's not a 10 by any means to me, but I think he can improve.

Regarding Van Coke, I think Nigel has been nasty to him, but if you check his answer on 24 July 2016 at 17:10, he moves on and tries to reply to him. Which is showing a will of improvement. I don't know, Nigel is not my kid but when my children show a will to change I usually depunish (does this term even exist?) them (call me weak) even if I know they will do it again... so I suppose for me it's easier to forgive than it was, say some years ago, when I was not a father. Let's say once I have learned to do it, it comes more easily.

I think this election will do little or no harm on VC and it may really really hurt Nigelncfc. He's been actively looking for that, actually.

Regarding fame... You are note Kvothe! Smile You don't do this for the fame. The people that matter can see the difference.

I was a very nasty bugger the first time we spoke, was not I?  Embarassed

You see? If they learn to love you, they deserve a chance, if they don't open the first shell, you can become a multi-layered ogre Smile

The pastor might be right and love is the salvation after all lol!

tryasta
Grand

Back to top Go down

Post by razorbladeYfronts on Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:36 am

Tryasta, you're a dirty facha who laughs at all those who were destroyed during the civil war and forced to starve during the construction of Valle de los Caídos, you are nasty and spiteful and up to no good, and BR would be better off without you, we should all shun you, you're scum.....but I will show tolerance and answer your questions because it makes me look righteous! afro

I am drunk and dripping with sanctimony! lol!

Ya see? Shocked

Ya see what I've just done here? What a Face

razorbladeYfronts
Impressive

Back to top Go down

Post by tryasta on Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:44 am

Lol!!! You finally found a way to actually call me what you had meant for ages!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Jokes aside, I don't think the mere fact of calling Van Coke a nazi means anything to anyone. I think Nigel was clearly delirant and his rant was only believed by him.

This is why I said this hurt Nigel a lot and Van Coke very little. Because everyone watching saw who was being a... "dirty facha" Smile
tryasta
Grand

Back to top Go down

Post by tryasta on Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:48 am

Let me use another example:

Gríma Wormtongue vs Gandalf the Grey at the Hall of Meduseld. They both speak to Théoden son of Thengel. But one speaks lies and weakens Théoden while the other speaks the truth.

And we all know deep inside what is the truth. When we are reading the Book, we know. And when we are reading Nigelncfc, we also know.

tryasta
Grand

Back to top Go down

Post by razorbladeYfronts on Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:53 am

Cara al sol tio, cara al sol! Razz

Yeah, maybe. I'm just über protectionist when it comes to Japan. Nothing can be allowed to get in our way. We are the master .... oh shit .... what am I saying?! affraid

razorbladeYfronts
Impressive

Back to top Go down

Post by tryasta on Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:59 am

Don't worry, razor. You are way off less protectionist than Tinie is with the PIs.

He was biding against gimping and me last week when we were trying to buy a kiwi u20 trainable because he didn't want a PI team to be a farm for other countries.

Are you then monitoring all PI teams to see what they buy? I ask
Pretty much so, he answers.

Shocked Shocked

tryasta
Grand

Back to top Go down

Post by razorbladeYfronts on Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:59 am

@tryasta wrote:Let me use another example:

Gríma Wormtongue vs Gandalf the Grey at the Hall of Meduseld. They both speak to Théoden son of Thengel. But one speaks lies and weakens Théoden while the other speaks the truth.

And we all know deep inside what is the truth. When we are reading the Book, we know. And when we are reading Nigelncfc, we also know.

Haha, you have no idea how funny that is because that is the exact analogy a lot of us use to describe other occurrences on BR.

razorbladeYfronts
Impressive

Back to top Go down

Post by donkeysaint on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:49 am

One thing I find interesting here, is the Lord of the Rings being referred to as "the Book".

I would like to think Tolkien would have been flattered, but I fear he would have been insulted.. Evil or Very Mad   Laughing

Suva Kiwis Rugby Club         |    |   Div. III.11  |  Player Farm

Season 30 NZ U20 - World Cup Silver
donkeysaint
Grand

Back to top Go down

Post by razorbladeYfronts on Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:10 am

Jeezus Tryasta, you're selling kool-aid yourself! Just seen your last post. drunken

razorbladeYfronts
Impressive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top